Senior Electronics Engineer (must relocate near Brussels, BE)
Industry: Electric Vehicles
Location: Bruxelles, Europe
Location: Bruxelles, Belgium
Employment type: Permanent
Job descriptionSenior Electronics Engineer (must relocate near Brussels, Belgium) - Remote Job Type
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Electronics Engineer to be part of the company that develops innovative electric bikes for urban riders. We want someone who shares ambitious vision: to change urban mobility through mass production of high-tech yet affordable electric bicycles.
Founded in 2017, the company's main goal is to improve urban mobility and take commuters to their destination in a more enjoyable, sustainable and efficient manner. Its product has already launched and introduced to 8 additional countries across Europe. The company plans to recruit 30+ new talent in the next six months, scale operations, and expand its footprint across Europe through its Test Ride and Mobile Service networks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES OF A SENIOR ELECTRONICS ENGINEER INCLUDE
- Develop, integrate, evaluate Embedded electronics (Architecture design, Specification creation, Component selection, Schematic capture and PCB Layout, evaluation and certification)
- Work closely with the Electronics and Firmware teams to specify and validate your work.
- Create and maintain standard specification for electronics.
- Perform design review for RF module and other electronic and power module.
- Support product team to define new features specification and evaluate technical feasibility by rapid prototyping.
- Write test plans and perform testing and test reporting.
- Work closely with electronics assemblers and sub-contractors; on-site when required.
- Preferably Masters degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- At least 5+ years experience as an Electronics Engineer.
- Experience with radio and power hardware design and system architecture.
- Understanding of core technologies that drive state of the art RF performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, proven track record of working in a dynamic cross functional team.
- Well organised and have the ability to be flexible in a changing work environment.
- Preferred Experience: Cellular Handset experience / Experience with schematic capture tool (Altium) / Experience with Python for test setup automation and data analysis.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Equity in a highly successful start-up.
- Open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Highly competitive salary package
- Attention to detail
- Efficient and pleasant communication skills
- Highly flexible
- Strong personality capable to work in a team environment
- Winning personality who can motivate people
- Likes challenges
- Speak with data (facts and evidence before you act)
- San Gen Shugi attitude
If you are interested in Senior Electronics Engineer role, kindly send your CV in MS Word format at firstname.lastname@example.org CC [email protected].