Senior Electronics Engineer
Location: Bruxelles, Europe
Location: Bruxelles, Belgium
Employment type: Permanent
Job descriptionSenior Electronics Engineer (Brussels, Belgium)
Salary: Total package in excess of €100,000 per annum – depending on experience.
Benefits include: 30 days holiday + public holidays, Shares in the company, Hospital Insurance Cover, Meal allowance, EV Bike.
We’re looking for a Senior Electronics Engineer that will be responsible for the development and improvement of the next generation of ultra-smooth, EV Bikes that are equipped with state of the art, connected, technology.
You’ll have with knowledge in RF Technology (such as Bluetooth & WiFi) and has good all-round experience with both Analog and Digital Electronics.
Our client is a highly success start-up company with an excellent culture and reputation, they employee over 100 staff and have plans to expand quickly over the coming years.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Develop, integrate, evaluate Embedded electronics (Architecture design, Specification creation, Component selection, Schematic capture and PCB Layout, evaluation and certification).
- Work closely with the Electronics and Firmware teams.
- Perform design reviews for RF modules and other electronic and power modules.
- Support product team to define new features specification and evaluate technical feasibility by rapid prototyping.
- Write test plans and perform testing and test reporting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferably Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- At least 5+ years’ experience of relevant industry experience
- Good all-round knowledge of Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Integration level knowledge of Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G, GPS
- Experience with EMC within Consumer market (it is called RED - radio emitting device)
- Integration knowledge of Battery Management Systems
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary package
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing start-up with open, respectful and fun company culture.
- Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- 30 days holiday + public holidays
- Shares in the company
- Hospital Insurance Cover
- Meal allowance
- EV Bike
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this vacancy to our client ASAP, so please apply quickly via this advert, or for more information contact Georgie at PER or or send your CV at [email protected]
Our team reviews every application, therefore, please apply to be considered