Regional Business Manager (remote) - Manchester, UK
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Employment type: Permanent
Job descriptionREGIONAL BUSINESS MANAGER (remote) – Manchester, UK
The Client The client is one of the most successful companies in the electronics industry employing some 66,000 staff globally with a turnover of 15 billion EUR. They are one of Europe's largest manufacturers of EMC Solutions, Inductors, Transformers, RF Components and Varistors. With a worldwide presence through a technical sales force, they support the product design from concept to manufacturing.
They have a strong commitment to continuing education thus they provide all the necessary tools and training for you to be successful. Your natural curiosity as a driven salesperson will shine through and grow in this role. They will provide you with the freedom to use your natural creativity and sales skills to deliver your goals both targeted and developmentally. They also support a culture of continuous improvement for both personal and professional development. Considerable investment in training will be provided to the successful candidate to facilitate both the sales and technical aspects of this challenging and rewarding career.
They offer a competitive salary, robust commission, bonus structure, company car and a comprehensive benefit package of professional development, health, & pension. Moreover, they also offer a career development path within the role that will identify professional sales development opportunities for personal growth within the business.
Provides a home-based office with additional support through our people based in the UK, Germany and further abroad. And a close-knit team locally that is here to help you develop both professionally and personally while providing a well-balanced work-life environment.
Overview of the Role
The role as Regional Business Manager is responsible to represent and grow the business of our electromechanical product range consisting of switches, high & low current connector, I/O , & assembly products. In this role, you will work towards high growth targeted sales activity with all existing and potential customers.
KEY Responsibilities and activities include
- Knowledge in passive and IOT with a product range consisting of Inductors, Capacitors, Optoelectronics, Power Modules, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and MEMS.
- Reporting to the District Sales Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of customers in the geographic territory of Berkshire or the Southwest of the UK.
- This role will be remote and on the road visiting clients.
- Grow sales and profit on the extensive territory predominantly by design-in as well as cross referral business.
- The company will provide the customers with personalized account management that closely supports their business.
- Be the customer’s electronics supplier for their products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics Engineering or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of proven sales success in the relevant product, service, engineering, or OEM.
- Strong intellect, desire to develop professionally, natural curiosity and analytical aptitude.
- Able to articulate experience in a design-led sales environment whereby you are familiar with working with members of the design, procurement and/or engineering teams.
- Understand project management, working hand in hand with our customers from design concept through the life cycle of the project (from 6 months to 10-year sales cycles).
- Must have strong negotiation skills, high energy, and be driven to perform.
- Willingness to travel nationally with some international travel.
- Must hold a full UK driver’s License.
- Has natural curiosity
- Likes detail as the company sell complex products
- Be able to manage complicated projects over lengthy timelines
- Natural Hunter
- Strong intellect and like to be educated
For interested applicants, kindly send your cv to [email protected] cc: [email protected]