Principal RFIC Design Engineer
Location: Irvine, United States
Employment type: Permanent
Job descriptionPrincipal RFIC Design Engineer
We are looking for a Principal RFIC Design Engineer to be part of a fabless semiconductor company focused on developing innovative Analog and RF components necessary for simplifying the design of next generation True5G wireless products. With architecture, planning, design, simulation, verification, and production ramp support of highly integrated, high volume RFICs for high-growth, fast phased, and competitive wireless handset, tablet, and IoT markets
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
● Able to work well with other design engineers, system engineers and CAD layout designers.
● Facing challenging tasks in order to meet critical performance parameters in the design state-of-the-art PAs, LNAs, Switches, phase shifters and Filters.
● Very good understanding of semiconductor physics and strong circuit simulation skills utilizing the Cadence and ADS environment is necessary.
● Architecture, planning, design, simulation, verification, and production ramp support of highly integrated, high volume RFICs for high-growth, fast-paced, and competitive wireless handset, tablet, and IoT markets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
● B.S. or higher degree in Electrical Engineering or 5+ years’ experience in RFIC Design. (Ph.D. is a strong plus)
● Demonstrated RF IC design experience using (BULK CMOS, SOI CMOS, SiGe BiCMOS)
● Experienced in implementing on-chip ESD protection strategies for HBM/MM/CDM on RFIC and good understanding of system level IEC ESD requirements
● Strong understanding of silicon fabrication and how it affects the device physics, device model, and circuit performance
● Demonstrated experience debugging, resolving and applying techniques to mitigate analog/RF/mixed signal noise issues and RF coupling, shielding, and grounding
● Knowledgeable of all RF parameters such as stability, return loss, harmonics, IMD, P1dB, NF, switching
● Understanding of assembly process and manufacturing of semiconductor package
For your opportunity to advance, kindly send your cv at [email protected] or [email protected]