Principal DAC Design Engineer
Location: San Francisco, United States
Employment type: Permanent
Job descriptionPrincipal DAC Design Engineer
San Francisco Bay Area
We’re looking for an open-minded, talented Principal DAC Design Engineer to be part of a very financially healthy company specializing in developing highly integrated solutions for various consumer electronics applications, including broadband access, multi-media signal processing, and communication links, both wired and wireless.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be very efficient managing multiple projects, be very responsive for sudden support demands, and very delicate with customer relations.
- Design, simulate, and verify high-speed mixed-signal integrated circuits, in particular multi-giga-Hertz DAC (digital-to-analog converter). Experiences in (PGA) programable gain amplifiers and ADC (analog-to-digital converter) are a plus.
- Provide guidelines of floor plan and layout for IC layout engineers.
- Participate in measurement, characterization, and debugging of silicon.
- Work within a cross-functional team.
- MS in Electrical Engineering. PhD is a plus.
- 5+ years' experience in design of high-speed (>1GHz) CMOS analog / mixed-signal circuits.
- In-depth understanding of deep submicron CMOS process and related circuit design issues.
- Familiar with Cadence custom design tools and circuit simulators.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
- Prior design experience in Tx and Rx of the AFE of 10G Ethernet PHY (10GBaseT, 10GBase-T1) is a big plus.
- Experience in PCB layout and/or IC package design is a plus.
- Self-motivated quick learner and team worker.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Up to 50% of base salary CASH sign-on bonus
- Full medical insurance
- Yearly cash bonuses of up to 50%
- Hybrid working
- 401k, company matching up to $5000
- Team player
- Proactiveness in collaboration and execution
- Flexibility to switch technical context
- Willingness to learn new methods / tools / processes
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong passion for creativity and solving cutting edge industry problems
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this vacancy to our client ASAP, for more information contact Kariza R. at PER Recruitment or send your CV at [email protected]