Industry: Electric Vehicles
Location: Brussels, Europe
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Employment type: Permanent
We’re looking for an Electronics Engineer that will be responsible for the development and improvement of the next generation of ultra-smooth, EV Bikes that are equipped with state of the art, connected, technology.
You must have a good working knowledge in RF Technology (such as Bluetooth & WiFi) and has good all-round experience with both Analog and Digital Electronics.
Our client is a highly success start-up company with an excellent culture and reputation, they employ over 100 staff and have plans to expand quickly over the coming years.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
• Develop, integrate, evaluate Embedded electronics (Architecture design, Specification creation, Component selection, Schematic capture and PCB Layout, evaluation and certification).
• Work closely with the Electronics and Firmware teams.
• Perform design reviews for RF modules and other electronic and power modules.
• Support product team to define new features specification and evaluate technical feasibility by rapid prototyping.
• Write test plans and perform testing and test reporting.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Preferably Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
• At least 3+ years’ experience of relevant industry experience
• Good all-round knowledge of Digital and Analog Electronics.
• Integration level knowledge of Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G, GPS
• Experience with EMC within Consumer market (it is called RED - radio emitting device)
• Knowledge in Low(ish) power - 300W and Low voltage (30-50V)
• Integration knowledge of Battery Management Systems
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Highly competitive salary package
• Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing start-up with open, respectful and fun company culture.
• Have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution
• Work with people who love what they do every day
• 30 days holiday + public holidays
• Shares in the company
• Hospital Insurance Cover
• Meal allowance
• EV Bike
We are committed to submitting suitable candidates for this vacancy to our client ASAP, for more information contact Georgie at PER or send your CV at [email protected]