RF System Design Engineer
Location: San Jose, United States
Employment type: Permanent
Job descriptionRF System Design Engineer
San Diego/ San Jose - California
Our Client is one of the Top 5 world’s largest global Fabless Semiconductor Company. They are market leaders in developing innovative systems-on-chip (SoC) for mobile device, home entertainment, connectivity and IoT products. Ultimately, they power more than 2 billion devices a year – that’s in 20 percent of homes and nearly 1 of every 3 mobile phones globally.
Our Client empowers and inspires people to expand their horizons and achieve their goals through smarter technologies. They work with the global brands you love to make our great technology accessible to everyone, and it drives everything they do.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- Developing radio architecture to achieve outstanding performance, power consumption and area with consideration of 3GPP/IEEE standards and leading customers’ specific features.
- RF line-up specification design with internal RFIC design and algorithm team together with 3rd party vendors.
- Multi-radio coexistence system design.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BS / MS / PhD in Electric Engineering or related fields.
- 2+ years experience in Cellular/WiFi/BT/mmW RF system design.
- With experience of RF system/RFIC architecture, and with good knowledge of communication system.
- Experience with Radio/MD/SW configuration for low power mode.
- Experience with RF system link-budget, impairments partition and ET/DPD calibrations.
- Familiar with tools like Matlab/ADS/SystemVue.
- Knowledge of 3GPP/IEEE standard and ETSI/FCC regulation.
- Excellent communication skill is a plus.
We are committed in submitting suitable candidates for this vacancy to our client ASAP, for more information contact Renz Moreno at PER Recruitment or send your CV to [email protected] / [email protected]