Our clients company has been established since the 1970’s and has sales offices and manufacturing plants worldwide.Our clients are looking to recruit a Hardware Engineer to join their team.
• Design of robust and efficient power circuits
• Simulation of power and control circuits
• Design of switching converters and associated circuitry
• Schematic capture
• Supervising the PCB design
• Reviewing, mentoring and supporting other engineers
• Contributing to proposal work with technical expertise
• Maintaining control of BOM and material costs
• Responding to ECN requests for material changes and substitutions
• Supporting customer technical request and enquiries.
• Working with the company Quality system and development process
• Building and maintaining an understanding of battery technology, charge profiles and battery chemistry.
• Extensive (over 5 years) and current experience, possibly gained in a Consultancy Company, of:-
o Analogue circuit design and simulation
o Designing cost effective hardware that is able to be manufactured
o Designing AC to DC power converters
o Writing technical reports
o Power Converter design at power levels above 500W
• Preferably previous experience of designing LLC, PSFB and PFC circuits
• An ability to diagnose and debug hardware problems.
• Professional and effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational/prioritization skills, project working & presentation skills
• Independent, highly achievement driven and a team player with a positive and pro-active approach
• Able to discuss and communicate technical details both at a high level and in layman terms
• Flexible, inquisitive and dynamic approach to new innovation and technology
- UK - North
- 2nd August 2017
- Jacqui Grimwood
- +44 (0)1728 685991